Sunday, January 13, 2013

iTunes match not syncing playlists

We're getting pelted by messages today from readers using iTunes Match, Apple's music locker service, who either can no longer find, or no longer sync their playlists from, to, or with iCloud. Apple's System Status isn't currently reporting any problems, which in and of itself seems problematic, given the sudden influx of complaints.

I use iTunes Match but I don't use playlists, though I'm making some now to test out. In the meantime, there's no indication turning iTunes Match off and on again fixes anything, so absent word or a fix from Apple, we'll just keep troubleshooting and see what we can find.

If you're currently having trouble finding or syncing your iTunes Match playlists, let me know in the comments below, and if it starts working again, let me know that too.



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheIphoneBlog/~3/WXRlK9gjPao/story01.htm

RED HAT RADISYS

No comments:

Post a Comment